29.11.08

Happy Belated Thanksgiving


Here I am, two days later, still full after two Thanksgiving dinners one at my house and the other at Jeff's. Despite the unruly amount of amazingly delicious food, I had such a great time getting to know Jeff's family more and getting to know their friends, Paul, Pam, and Jake. I wish I had taken a picture of sitting around the table with them. We talked about a myriad of different things for about four hours.

First we ate with my family. Brett and Halie had it worse than Jeff and I. Three Thanksgiving dinners...



1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. I so wish we could've spent Thanksgiving together this year. I can't wait to see you again. Oh and sorry again that I couldn't get together with you guys this past weekend. Being sick sucks.

    I love you! Hope you're enjoying your break from school and the snow and awesome Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete