6.1.09

school bag in hand


After a long, yet stressful break, school is starting once again. I have to admit I am a bit relieved to have a break from the break. I realized today, however, that this will be my last real vacation until the end of May when Jeff and I return from Europe (yay!). While other BYU-Idaho students end their schooling with a week's worth vacation before the next term, we begin the very next week...

The above is a picture of my books. A lot more than I had planned on, eight are for one class. Luckily one of those books was written by Roald Dahl. I am very excited for school and work. I just hope things go well. I have a lot of reading to look forward to. More than half will be books I have looked forward to, however.

**A gold star for any who can name the movie/song where they say/sing "School bag in hand."

2 comments:

  1. mamma mia of course, okay okay, i cheated, i had to look it up, but then i totally knew it! ;)

    i'm so sorry to hear about your grandma lindsay.

    good luck with the new semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY could have gotten that! It's true, the break was a bit more stressful than it could have been but... I'm sure this semester will be fun nonetheless... :)

    ReplyDelete