12.2.09

Stress



School, work, finances, boyfriend (who I adore), homework... should I repeat homework? I love to read, but I'm going to need a long break of it after this semester. Count them, three, yes, three literature courses, along with a Senior capstone course and a theater course--I have to read three plays before Wednesday... I know people have it worse, but sometimes that doesn't provide much comfort, does it? Days like this make me dream of the Paraguayan sun and a bit of Guarani music... A "Tranquilo" lifestyle where I can sit on my front porch and drink terrere (herbal tea) all day long...

So, instead of doing the insane amount I have to do I am writing on my blog and counting the minutes--no the seconds--until Jeff and I go to Missoula tomorrow... A three day weekend and I mean to take advantage of every second.

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to have you two! we'll make sure you have a stress free weekend.
    i can't believe you are taking three literature classes! do they have "reading" days there? i know when bradin takes literature courses they have days off to just read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wave and honk as you pass Gold Creek Exit! You'll be able to see my house from the freeway! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is so cute of you and Hermana Casper. It looks like you are both having too much fun. What is in that bottle??? hmmm....

    ReplyDelete